Apply for ISRS Membership
Connect with world-class experts and stay clinically up-to-date with an ISRS membership.
With members from 90+ countries, ISRS is the leading global community of refractive and cataract surgeons dedicated to enhancing vision quality.
2020 Promotion! Apply for membership today with a special rate of $130 USD.
Complete and return the application (PDF) to lock in the low rate and experience all ISRS programming to keep you at the forefront of refractive and cataract surgery.
Only ISRS members receive:
- Free digital subscription to the Journal of Refractive Surgery, highest rated journal in the subspecialty
- Free access to 2,000+ instructional videos and recorded presentations from renowned experts in the Multimedia Library
- Free access to the ASSORT® Website Calculators to calculate the most accurate toric ICL and receive unlimited astigmatism analyses based on the Alpins Method
- More benefits
Practicing Ophthalmologists: $260 USD $130 USD
In-training Ophthalmologists: Free
- U.S. applicants for ISRS membership must already be a member of AAO.
- If you are a non-AAO member and currently in a training program, please complete the ISRS application and send/fax your verification of training letter from your program director.
- Membership runs on a calendar year.
- Special rate of $130 is only available to practicing ophthalmologists new to the ISRS.
Contact ISRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 415.561.8581.
Completed applications can be sent by:
P.O. Box 39000
San Francisco, CA 94139 USA