Apply for ISRS Membership
Become a part of the leading global community of refractive and cataract surgeons. Connect with world-class experts and stay clinically up-to-date with an ISRS membership.
You will be asked to "Login" or "Create an Account."
- If you are an AAO member or have an AAO account, log in and then fill out the application.
- If not, create an account first and then fill out the application.
Only ISRS members receive:
- Free digital subscription to the Journal of Refractive Surgery
- Multimedia Library access to 2,000+ instructional videos and recorded presentations
- ASSORT® Website Calculators for astigmatism analyses based on the Alpins Method
- View the full list of benefits
2021 Membership Categories and Dues
Practicing Ophthalmologists: $270 USD
In-training Ophthalmologists: Free
- U.S. applicants for ISRS membership must already be a member of AAO.
- If you are a non-AAO member and currently in a training program, please complete the ISRS online application and upload or send/fax your verification of training letter from your program director.
- 2021 membership and access to benefits start on January 1, 2021 and expire on December 31, 2021.
- An updated receipt will be emailed to applicants reflecting their application and payment for the 2021 membership year within two business days from the time of application submission.
Contact ISRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 415.561.8581.