Apply for ISRS Membership
Become a part of the leading global community of refractive and cataract surgeons. Connect with world-class experts and stay clinically up-to-date with an ISRS membership.
You will be asked to "Login" or "Create an Account."
- If you are an AAO member or have an AAO account, log in and then fill out the application.
- If not, create an account first and then fill out the application.
Apply online or fill out an application (PDF).
Only ISRS members receive:
- Free digital subscription to the Journal of Refractive Surgery
- Multimedia Library access to 2,000+ instructional videos and recorded presentations
- ASSORT® Website Calculators for astigmatism analyses based on the Alpins Method
- View the full list of benefits
2021 Membership Categories and Dues
Practicing Ophthalmologists: $270 USD
In-training Ophthalmologists: Free
- U.S. applicants for ISRS membership must already be a member of AAO.
- If you are a non-AAO member and currently in a training program, please complete the ISRS online application and upload or send/fax your verification of training letter from your program director.
- 2021 membership and access to benefits start on January 1, 2021 and expire on December 31, 2021.
Contact ISRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 415.561.8581.