ISRS Members-Only Access
Expand your knowledge in refractive, cornea, cataract and lens-based surgery by joining the strongest network of refractive surgeons worldwide.
Apply or Renew Now
Enhance Your Clinical Knowledge
- Receive a complimentary subscription to the Journal of Refractive Surgery, the highest-rated journal in the refractive surgery subspecialty, in print and online.
- Stay informed about the latest innovations with feature stories written exclusively for ISRS members in the monthly Refractive Surgery Outlook eNews.
- Gain access to hundreds of refractive, cataract and cornea videos on the ISRS Multimedia Library.
Grow Your Network
- Obtain guaranteed entry to the exclusive ISRS Member Lunch, an event reserved for ISRS members at Refractive Surgery Subspecialty Day, the ISRS Annual Meeting.
- Hear experts speak on cutting-edge subjects not listed in the official program while networking with refractive surgeons from around the world.
- Connect with thought leaders year-round in the ISRS Online Community, a members-only space to discuss surgical tips, techniques and cases.
Gain Status and Recognition
- Earn the coveted ISRS Recognition Award by contributing to ISRS programs and publications.
- Expand your patient base with a listing in the Find a Refractive Surgeon online directory that the public uses to find refractive surgeons.
- Be nominated for the honor of ISRS Surgeon of the Month with active participation in the ISRS Multimedia Library.
- Receive an official ISRS membership certificate, an acknowledgment of your commitment to lifelong learning in ophthalmology.
Start your ISRS membership now!